Faculty Member (Network)
Tarsus American College, 1966; Indiana University, 1971 (BS in Business Administration); Indiana University, 1973 (MBA in Marketing and Finance); Georgia State University, 1978 (Ph.D. in International Business and Marketing).
Areas of Interest
Global marketing strategy, cross-national consumer behavior, consumer value transformations in emerging economies, international strategic alliances and networks.
- School of Business Administration Distinguished Teacher Award - 2000
- School of Business Administration Distinguished Teacher Award - 1998
- Citation of Excellence Award - Anbar Electronic Citation Service 1997
- Journal of International Business Studies Decade Award finalist - 1997
- School of Business Administration Distinguished Teacher Award - 1994
- School of Business Administration Distinguished Faculty Award - 1985
- President Award for Excellence in Teaching - Wayne State University 1982
- Academy of International Business Farmer Dissertation Award Finalist - 1978