In Sabancı MBA, students are required to continue their professional development through at least one internship or full-time job employment or a different CAP project or one international exchange in the extended spring term.
Our Career Services Office and Career Coach supports students in their internships and full-time job employment.
Furthermore, Sabancı University has developed excellent relationships with many universities in Europe, Far East and United States where students have the opportunity to attend exchange programs with no additional cost (no tuition fee is paid to the exchange partners for the courses taken). As a result, 37% of Sabancı MBA students participated in exchanges in the United States, Far East and Europe in the summer of 2016.
Sabancı MBA Program has exchange agreements with:
- Singapore Management University, SINGAPORE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- University of Florida, USA
- Pepperdine University, USA
- Copenhagen Business School, DENMARK
- EM Lyon Business School, FRANCE
- ESCP Europe, FRANCE
- Leipzig Graduate School of Management, GERMANY
- Universitat Duisburg-Essen, GERMANY
- EBS University of Business and Law, GERMANY
- University of Cologne, GERMANY
- Alba Graduate Business School, GREECE
For more detailed information, please visit http://iro.sabanciuniv.edu/partners