MBA is a 12-month full time program, courses are in week days from morning to evening; therefore it requires full commitment and the program is suitable for fresh graduates or candidates with 1-2 years work experience.
Executive MBA is a 12 month part-time program with classes on Friday evenings and Saturdays; however candidates should have at least 6 years of work experience (the average work experience of Executive MBA class is generally 10 years).
Professionals MBA is a 12 month part-time program with classes on Friday evenings and Saturdays; however candidates should have at least 2 years of work experience and should be in employment.
No, MBA is a non-thesis program.
Yes, candidates can apply if they are senior students in their undergraduate university.
No, we accept students only for Fall term.
The application process has started as of January, 2017.
Early Application Deadline: 21 April 2017 (for local & international students)
Regular & Scholarship Application Deadline: 9 June 2017 (for local & international students)
Late Application Deadline: 3 July 2017 (only for local students)
Early application deadline is set for students who apply different programs in different countries and would like to get admission reply as soon as possible to give a decision. There is no difference in terms of scholarship or acceptance process than regular&scholarship application deadline.
Online application is required. Following online application, candidates need to send the hardcopy of documents by post.
Online application link:
- GMAT or GRE score - one of these scores is a must for application.
- TOEFL IBT (For Turkish citizens KPDS, YDS, e-YDS, UDS or YOKDIL are also accepted) or Sabancı University English Language Exam or PTE, CAE or CPE.
- 2 reference letters
- Original transcripts from all the schools attended at undergraduate and if applicable graduate levels
- If applicable, copy of the undergraduate diploma. Note: If you are in your last semester of your undergraduate studies and do not have your diploma yet, you can provide a graduation certificate before you can be admitted to the program
- Letter of intent
- A photo
- Signed online affidavit (available in Application Process page)
Our candidates can apply without GRE or GMAT score.
Candidates who have GMAT/GRE can apply with the "test taker" copy. It is obligatory to deliver official GMAT/GRE document to Sabancı University for registration after acceptance.
In order to deliver your document with ETS, you can use Sabancı Institution code: 7100
- TOEFL IBT - 83
- PTE - 70
- CAE - B
- CPE - C
- KPDS/UDS/YDS/E-YDS/YOKDIL - 69
KPDS, UDS, EYDS, YOKDIL and YDS are English Languages Assesment exams run by the Turkish Student Assessment, Selection and Placement Center (www.osym.gov.tr).
Candidates can submit their reference letters in two ways:
- During on-line application, the candidate can submit the names and e-mail contacts of their references in the on-line form. The references will automatically receive the reference form, when they fill in the form, we will receive the reference letters from the online system.
- The candidate can download the reference letter form from our website, send it to the references, get the reference letters back in signed and stamped envelopes and send by the original documents. (The hardcopy of the reference letters can be in different format than the one in our website).
Undergraduate GPA, interview performance, GRE or GMAT, language test score, CV, reference letters and letter of intent are all effective in admission and scholarship decisions.
We have full time Career Coordinator/Coach in Sabancı School of Management. Our Career Coordinator/Coach supports only students of our professional programs (Masters in Finance, Full-time MBA). She helps our students in all career related issues from CV writing to mock interviews, internships to job placements. She also issues CV catalogue of our MBA students and send it to all the companies in our data base (around 1000 companies) electronically and by post.
We offer scholarship opportunities to our students including internationals:
- Aysegul Arsoy Scholarship: This scholarship includes tuition fee exemption, monthly stipend between September-June, free housing (in double room) or if the student lives off campus a monthly transportation support for ten months and book support.
- Axalta Coating Systems Scholarship: This scholarship includes tuition fee exemption, monthly stipend between September-June, free housing (in double room).
- Full tuition waiver (assistantship required)
- 2/3 tuition waiver (assistantship required)
- 1/2 tuition waiver
- 1/4 tuition waiver
Undergraduate GPA, interview performance, GRE or GMAT score, language test score, CV, reference letters and letter of intent are all effective in admission and scholarship decisions.
To get information about the tuition fee, please email email@example.com
The validity periods are as follows: GMAT/GRE 5 years, TOEFL IBTand PTE 2 years, KPDS/YDS/UDS/e-YDS/YOKDIL 5 years, CAE and CPE 3 years.
Though there is no restriction on your recommenders, we recommend our candidates to submit one academic and one professional recommendation letter. You can take one letter from your UG professor and one letter from a company where you have had internship or full-time work experience.
No, we do not have minimum GPA requirement.
Our candidates are called for interviews in two weeks following the application deadlines.
We have Skype interview with our international candidates.
No, we do not have an application fee.
No, we do not require work experience for Full-time MBA.