A complete application includes the following documents:
1. On-Line Application Form
2. Official Transcript: One official transcript is required from each post secondary institution attended. The transcripts must be in their original sealed envelopes.
3. Two Letters of Recommendation: Two sealed letters of recommendation, written by individuals who can assess the applicant's professional potential, motivation and commitment to attend and successfully complete this demanding program are required. Click here to download the Recommendation Letter Form.
4. One Photograph
5. Official GMAT/GRE and ALES scores: Turkish citizens are required to submit GMAT or GRE scores as well as ALES* scores. Non-Turkish applicants are only required to submit GMAT or GRE scores.
The University's minimum requirements are;
|GMAT||GRE (Q) Eski||GRE (Q) Yeni|
Applicants should request that test scores be sent to institution number 7100. For detailed information, please visit the web site, www.mba.com
*ALES is national Graduate Education Exams and compulsory for Turkish citizens only having not GRE or GMAT.
6. English Proficiency Certificate:
After the test date, TOEFL scores are valid for two years and YDS, KPDS and ÜDS scores are valid for three years.
*According to the latest instruction letter for Foreign Language Exam Equivalencies issued by the Centre for Selection and Placement of Students in order for an exam to be accepted as equivalent, it must have taken place in a building owned by a state university.
Graduates of Sabancı University are exempt from submitting an English Proficiency Exam score provided that they apply within two years of their graduation.
7. Statement of personal and professional purpose
Applicants should provide a maximum 3-page essay describing their reasons for deciding to pursue graduate studies in their chosen area, their research interests, and their goals and plans for the future.
8. Curriculum Vitae
Applicants should include their education and work experience, awards and distinctions and any other information they feel would support their application. The applicant's mailing and e-mail addresses and phone and fax numbers should be provided on the first page.
All applicants should send the hard copy documents in order to complete the application process.