PhD is a full-time program and all doctoral students are accepted on scholarship basis. Various scholarship and financial support opportunities for students are as follows:
- Full tuition waiver
- Monthly stipend and dormitory / transportation support between September-June in return for the assistantship for 20 hours a week (The amounts for the 2016-2017 academic year are 2000 TL/month stipend and 500 TL/month dormitory/transportation support)
- Application requirements and attributes of the scholarship can be obtained from TUBITAK's website http://www.tubitak.gov.tr/home.do?sid=523&pid=453 (Scroll down for information in English)
- Recipients of this scholarship also get the dormitory/transportation support of Sabanci University which is 500 TL/month.
Sabancı University is in 3 Lots (Lot 14: China, Lot 11: Afghanistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Lot 3: Palestine, Israel) under the framework of the Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Window (EM ECW), a scholarship program set up and financed by the European Commission. With a budget of € 15.200.000, it is aimed to give 615 students and researchers the possibility to travel from these lots to Europe, or vice versa!
Scholarships are available to doctoral students, but also to postdoctoral researchers and academic staff members:
Doctorate: 1500€/month + travel and insurance expenses + tuition fees
Post-doc: 1800€/month + travel and insurance expenses
Duration of Scholarships: 6 to 34 months
For more details please visit here.
Undergraduate, master and doctorate students who have referring from health center's doctor, can benefit from private insurance coverage.
- Students no need referring in inpatient treatments ( surgery.etc. )
- Referring only will be in working hours.
!German Hospital, American Hospital, Florence Nightingale Hospitals, International Hospital and the clinics of these hospitals are scope of the insurance.
- You can get information on Sen Card link about contracted health care provider and doctors who work private clinic.
- When making an appointment, please ask if the doctor still has agreement with insurance.
When visiting the contracted health care provider:
- Doctor should fill receipt of examination or self-employed invoice that written his name and signatured on it when examination
- Ater examination, when needed treatment modalities such as analysis,rontgen etc. Expense Reporting Form and Patient Information Sheet should be filled.
- All documents that prepared in both cases is going to send to customer services represensative Serkan Kara. You can check the details below.
AON Sigorta ve Reasürans Brokerliği A.Ş.
Saray Mah. Dr. Adnan Büyükdeniz Cad. Akkom Ofis Park No:2 Kat:7-8-9 34768
Phone: 0(216) 636 07 00- 743
Fax: 0(216) 692 12 12