Applying to the PMBA program
Applicants to the PMBA Program should have a bachelor’s degree and full-time work experience of 2-6 years of work experience
Candidates who are committed to their personal development and who are willing to invest their twelve months to learning in the program are preferred.
The application process starts with filling out the online application form that can be accessed through our website. All candidates are required to come to the campus for a personal interview. Detailed application requirements can be found on our website.We recommend that all applicants visit our campus to observe classes and meet current students, if at all possible.
Applications are made on-line through the Apply Now page. Candidates are invited for an interview and the assessment is based on the review of the application file. In addition to the web-based application, the following documents are required to complete an application:
- Graduation certificate/ diploma from an undergraduate institution
- Transcripts for undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies
- Detailed resume including specific information on work experience
- Two letters of recommendation (Please use SU Recommendation Letter Form)
- Letter of Intent
- English Proficiency Exam Result: Accepted English proficiency exams and the minimum required scores are given in the following table. Photocopy of exam results is acceptable for application, but original documents should be submitted during admission. The validity period for these scores are as follows: KPDS,ÜDS,YDS and YÖKDİL 5 years, CAE and CPE 3 years, TOEFL and PTE 2 years.
* According to the latest instruction letter for Foreign Language Exam Equivalencies issued by the Centre for Selection and Placement of Students in order for an exam to be accepted as equivalent, it must have taken place in a building owned by a state university.
Click here to download the Application Procedure document.
Carefully read this document before creating an on-line application.
The Recommendation Letter Form is also required.
Click here to download the Recommendation Letter Form
When you are ready, create an online application from the link below.
Click here to reach the online application procedure.
Following the instructions in the Application Procedure document, send your application package to:
Sabancı School of Management
Orta Mah. Üniversite Cad. No:27
Orhanli, Tuzla 34956 Istanbul
Phone: 0216 483 9734 - 0216 483 9734
Your application will be completed upon our receipt of your application package.
Early Application Deadline : May 12, 2017
Application Deadline : July 7, 2017
Interview dates will be announced later.
March 11, 2017 - 11:00 - School of Management 1073
April 8, 2017 - 11:00 - School of Management 1073
May 13, 2017 - 11:00 - School of Management 1073
June 17, 2017 - 11:00 - School of Management G041
July 16, 2017 - 10:00 - School of Management G013-014