- Burs - Cornell Üniversitesi, Endüstri ve İş İlişkileri Okulu, Ithaca, NY, A.B.D 1999
- Fellowship, - Cornell University Industrial and Labor Relations School, Ithaca, NY, USA, 1999
- Graduate Education Scholarship - Nuh Çimento A. Ş. Ankara, Türkiye 1999
- Yüksek Lisans Eğitim Bursu - Nuh Çimento A. Ş. Ankara, Türkiye 1999
- MakalelerCzukor, Gergely and Bayazıt, Mahmut (2014) "Casting a wide net? Performance deficit, priming, and subjective performance evaluation in organizational stereotype threat research", Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Vol.7, No.3, 409-413 (SSCI)Bayazıt, Mahmut and Koçaş, Cenk (2012) "Örgütsel kültür ve pazar odaklılık performansı: "kültür tipi" ve "güçlü kültür" önermelerinin Türkiye'de testi", Yönetim Araştırmaları DergisiAycan, Zeynep and Bayazıt, Mahmut and Berkman, Yonca and Borak Boratav, Hale (2012) "Attitudes towards women managers: development and validation of a new measure with Turkish samples", European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, Vol.21, No.3, 426-455 (SSCI)Oreg, Shaul and Bayazıt, Mahmut (2009) "Prone to bias: development of a bias taxonomy from an individual differences perspective", Review of General Psychology, Vol.13, No.3, 175-193 (SSCI)Hammer, Tove H. and Bayazıt, Mahmut and Wazeter, David L. (2008) "Union leadership and member attitudes: A multi-level analysis ", Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.94, No.2, 392-410 (SSCI)Oreg, Shaul and Bayazıt, Mahmut and Vakola, Maria and Arciniega, Luis and Armenakis, Achilles and Barkauskiene, Rasa and Bozionelos, Nikos and Fujimoto, Yuka and González, Luis and Han, Jian and Hřebíčková, Martina and Jimmieson, Nerina and Ferić, Ivana and Kordačová, Jana and Mitsuhashi, Hitoshi and Mlačić, Boris and Topić, Marina Kotrla and Ohly, Sandra and Saksvik, Per Øystein and Hetland, Hilde and Saksvik, Ingvild and van Dam, Karen (2008) "Dispositional resistance to change: measurement equivalence and the link to personal values across 17 Nations ", Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.93, No.4, 935-944 (SSCI)
- Konferans BildirileriBayazıt, Mahmut, "Endüstri ilişkileri iklimi ve kuruma ve sendikaya bağlılık", 1. Çalışma İlişkileri Kongresi, Sakarya Üniversitesi: Sakarya Üniversitesi İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi, November 2008Bayazıt, Mahmut and Çanacık, Burcu, "Turkish owner-managers’ interpretations of institutionalization: the roles of perceived environmental complexity, regulatory focus and environmental scanning", 11th Bi-Annual Conference of the International Society for the Study of Work and Organizational Values (ISSWOV), Singapore: ISSWOV, June 2008
- Working Paper / Technical ReportBayazıt, Mahmut and Czukor, Gergely and Dural Şenoğuz, Uzay and Özalp Türetgen, İlknur, "Delivering bad news to followers: leaders' cognitive reappraisal vs. suppression requests on followers' emotion regulation and leader-follower relations", December 2015Ararat, Melsa and Alkan, Sevda and Budan, Pınar and Bayazıt, Mahmut and Yüksel, Ayşe, "Domestic violence against white-collar working women in Turkey: a call for business action", December 2014, Sabancı University ID:10.5900/SU_SOM_WP.2014.25972
- SU Öncesi Yayınları
Bayazit, M.; Hammer, T. H.; Wazeter, D. L. (2004): Methodological Challenges in Union Commitment Studies. In: Journal of Applied Psychology, 89 (4): 738-747.
Bayazit, M; Hammer, Tove. H.; Wazeter, David. L. (2004): Methodological Challenges in Union Commitment Studies. In: Journal of Applied Psychology, 89 (4): 738-747.
Hammer, Tove. H; Saksvik, Per Oystein; Nytro, K., Torvatn, H; Bayazit, M. (2004): Expanding the Psychosocial Work Environment: Workplace Norms and Work-Family Conflict as Correlates of Stress and Health. In: Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 9 (1): 83-97.
Bayazit, M.; Mannix, E. A. (2003): Should I stay or should I go? Predicting team members’ intent to remain in team. In: Small Group Research, 34 (3): 290-321.