Students, who wants to register to double major diploma program and fulfill the below requirements, can apply to the faculty dean’s office which the the double major diploma program belongs to, by a original signed petition and transcript. In this process, getting the Double Major Diploma Program’s Advisors and Academic Advisors’ view and support is highly important in finalizing this academic decision.
- To be placed to one of the diploma programs available for double major,
- To be in earliest third semester, latest fifth semester,
- To be successful from all the courses,
- To have have minimum 2.72 GPA
- To be among the top 20% in GPA among his/her fellow students in his/her primary major in the relevant semester or to have a score, not less than the SU base score of the diploma program for which they will apply for double major of the related semester.
Students registered to Double Major Diploma Program should fulfill the below requirements for the attendance to the program.
- Not registered to any course for the Double Major Program two semester and/or
- Have 2.50 or below Grade Point Average and/or Program Grade Point Average more than once.
cancel the registration of the Double Major Diploma Program.
Program Requirements and Semester Course Load
- Students registered to double major diploma program; are subject to the double major diploma program requirements which is valid starting from the registered semester. Please click to follow the double major diploma program requirements.
- Students should take all the courses required for the Double Major and fulfill the SU and ECTS credits requirements.
- Common courses in Major and Double Major Program are counted in both program requirements.
- Internship course registration will be done for the major diploma program; however, fulfill the internship with a mutual project, which will be valid both for major and double major diploma program.
- Students registered to double major diploma program can register to courses within the scope of Undergraduate Education Principles course load.
- Courses taken for the major and double major program will be shown in the same transcript and all courses are counted to Grade Point Average.
Students registered to double major diploma program and fulfill the attendance requirements and keep the double major diploma program registration;
- Fulfill the major diploma program requirements,
- Fulfill the double major diploma program requirements,
- In addition to the major diploma program requirements, need to complete 30 SU credits ( 60 ECTS credits) valid for double major diploma program.
- To have minimum 2.72 Grade Point Avarage and Program Grade Point Average ( Major /Double Major Diploma Program)
In addition to major diploma, double major diploma is given.