The total tuition of the program for 2018-2019 academic year is 89.000 TL.
These fees cover;
- Essential textbooks and educational materials
- Study Trip for two weeks (travel & accommodation)
- Parking permit
- Coffee breaks
- Health insurance
- A right to enroll in future EMBA elective courses as a special student with a 50% discount.
- A life-time, discounted (25%) privilege to attend the executive development seminars organized by EDU.
For those students whose tuition is at least partially paid by the institution they are working for, payments should be made at the beginning of each semester in four equal installments. On the other hand, students who are personally paying for their education can make their payments for each term in three equal installments during that term.
Individual Applicants without company discount
Applicants should select one of the target groups in Turkish Executive MBA market, define the target group and present a creative strategy;
- To maintain a sustainable communication way with the group &
- To promote the Executive MBA program to the group
1. Up to 20% discount of tuition in the Executive MBA program (Up to 8 applicants)
Criteria for Selection:
- Created Value
- Potential to establish a sustainable relationship with the selected target group
- Potential to create competitive differences
- Cost Effectiveness
- Soft copy of the project reports (max 5 A4 pages) should be e-mailed to the attention of Ms. Neyir Özdemir firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline
- Selected reports should be presented to the Evaluation Committee
Dean, Sabancı School of Management
Academic Director, Executive MBA Program
Faculty Member, Marketing
Deadline for Applications : July 16, 2018
Presentations :July 21, 2018
Results Announcements : July 23, 2018