The MiF Program at Sabancı University welcomes applicants with university degrees in economics, engineering, business administration or any other technical based discipline, and a strong interest and motivation for a finance career.
The application process starts with filling out the online application form under the “Apply Now” link, and then submitting the required documents to our program coordinator (see below for a list of required documents). Qualified candidates are invited for formal interviews 1 or 2 weeks after the application deadlines. Admission decisions are made right after interviews and results are conveyed to the applicants.
The early application deadline is for students in need of an early response from us. We keep selected early applications in our files and reevaluate them at our regular application deadline in July.
The admission committee evaluates applicants with respect to their academic backgrounds and achievements and motivations to study finance. Students should be aware of the fact that admissions committee does not disqualify students based on a single criteria.
We do not accept students to our program for the spring semester.
The application process has three steps:
(1) Filling in the on-line application form : In order to fill-out the online application, applicants do not need to have all of their exam (TOEFL, KPDS etc.) results.
To reach the online application system please click here.
(2) Sending the application package : The following application documents (hard-copy versions) must be sent
- Signed on-line application affidavit: click here to download.
- Copy of the Diploma (or graduation certificate if you have not graduated yet) from an undergraduate institution
- A photograph
- Transcripts for undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies
- Detailed resume including specific information on work experience (work experience is not required but seen as an asset)
- Two letters of recommendation (if possible, one academic and one professional recommendation are preferred) in signed and sealed envelopes. Click here to download the Recommendation Letter Form.
- Statement of Purpose - A well-written statement describing your professional goals and reasons for pursuing an Masters in Finance degree at Sabancı University.
- English Proficiency Exam Results: Any of the following language test results baring the minimum scores and which are within the validity period as indicated below. Photocopies are acceptable for application but original copies should be submitted during admission.
* TOEFL IBT, PTE, CAE or CPE exams will be taken in Turkey, the exam place should definitely be a public university. TOEFL IBT, PTE, CAE or CPE exams taken in a private test center in Turkey will not be accepted.
** KPDS, UDS, EYDS, YOKDIL and YDS are English Languages Assesment exams run by the Turkish Student Assessment, Selection and Placement Center (www.osym.gov.tr).
The validity period for these scores are as follows: KPDS, UDS, EYDS, YOKDIL and YDS 5 years, TOEFL and PTE 2 years, CAE and CPE 3 years.
Students without above language test scores can take Sabancı University English Assessment Examination free of charge. For more information on Sabancı University English Language Exam, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Application Procedure document: Click here to download.
The application package should be sent to (your application will be complete when we receive your application package):
Ms. Ekin Basat
Sabancı Graduate School of Management
Orta Mah. Üniversite Cad. No:27
Orhanli, Tuzla 34956 Istanbul
phone: +90-216 483 96 71
(3) Taking the interview : The applicants meeting all the application requirements are invited for an interview. Under special circumstances a candidate may be invited for an interview even though some exam results are not in the application file yet. For instance, a candidate with an acceptable score in a language exam taken more than 2 years ago, or someone who studied at a university where the primary language of instruction is English, may be invited to an interview before a valid English proficiency exam result is available. As stated in Step 2, in order for the application to be complete, English proficiency test scores are required.
Click here to download the Application Procedure document.
Read this document carefully before creating an on-line application.
You will also need the Recommendation Letter Form.
Click here to download the Recommendation Letter Form.
When you are ready, create an on-line application from the link below.
Click here to reach the online application procedure.
Following the instructions in the Application Procedure document, prepare your application package and send to:
School of Management
Orta Mah. Üniversite Cad. No:27
Orhanlı 34956 Tuzla Istanbul
Tel : +90 216 483 96 71
Fax : +90 216 483 96 99
Your application will be complete when we receive your application package.
Early Application Deadline: May 10, 2019
Application Deadline: July 5, 2019
Individual Scholarship Project Presentations: Will be announced later.
Announcement of The Results: Will be announced later.
Interview Dates will be announced later.