MiF is a non-thesis full time program. Courses are in week days from morning to evening.
MiF is a 9 month intense program. Program consists of 2 terms: Fall and Spring. MiF students attend courses in Fall (14 weeks) and in the first half of Spring term (7 weeks). They are required to attend internship in the remaining half of Spring term (7 weeks). Our Career Coach supports our students during internship search.
Yes, candidates can apply if they are senior students in their undergraduate university.
No, we accept students only for Fall term.
Applications for 2018-2019 Academic Year start within February 2018.
- Early Application Deadline: 2 March 2018
- Regular Application Deadline: 8 June 2018
- Late Application Deadline: 6 July 2018
Early application deadline is set for students who apply different programs in different countries and would like to get admission reply as soon as possible to give a decision. There is no difference in terms of scholarship or acceptance process.
Online application is required. Following online application, candidates need to send the hardcopy of documents by post. Only after receiving online and hardcopy application, candidates are called for an interview.
- Application Documents:
- Signed on-line application affidavit (in the application process page)
- Your letter of intent
- Your detailed resume including specific details on work experience, if available
- If applicable, a copy of your undergraduate diploma. Note: If you are in your last semester of your undergraduate studies and do not have your diploma yet, you can provide a graduation certificate before you can be admitted to the degree program (if applicable).
- Transcripts from all the schools attended at undergraduate and if applicable, graduate levels
- Official language scores from TOEFL IBT (or other language exams in the application process page)
- Official scores from GMAT or GRE or ALES
- At least two letters of recommendation, in sealed and signed envelopes OR submitted through online application
- A photograph
Our candidates can apply without GRE, GMAT or ALES score but they must specify the date they will be taking the exam on the application form. If accepted as a special student status, you must submit the official score until the admission deadline. Students who have GRE, GMAT or ALES score may submit unofficial report during application, but they must submit official score during admission & registration.
- TOEFL IBT - 83
- PTE - 56
- CAE - B
- CPE - C
- KPDS/UDS/YDS/E-YDS/YOKDIL* - 69
*KPDS, UDS, EYDS, YOKDIL and YDS are English Languages Assesment exams run by the Turkish Student Assessment, Selection and Placement Center (www.osym.gov.tr).
Candidates can submit their reference letters in two ways:
- During on-line application, the candidate can submit the names and e-mail contacts of their references in the on-line form. The references will automatically receive the reference form, when they fill in the form, we will receive the reference letters from the online system.
- The candidate can download the reference letter form from our website, send it to the references, get the reference letters back in signed and stamped envelopes and send by the original documents. (The hardcopy of the reference letters can be in different format than the one in our website).
Undergraduate GPA, interview performance, GRE/GMAT or ALES score, language test score, CV, reference letters and letter of intent are all effective in admission and scholarship decisions.
We have full time Career Coordinator in Sabancı Graduate School of Management. Our Career Coordinator supports only students of our professional programs (MiF, MBA and Executive MBA). S/he supports our students in all career related issues from CV writing to mock interviews, internships to job placements. S/he also issues CV catalogue of our MiF students and sends it to all the companies in our data base (around 500-800 companies) electronically and hardcopy by post.
We offer many scholarship opportunities to our students including internationals: full tuition waiver, 2/3 tuition waiver, 1/2 tuition waiver, 1/4 tuition waiver. Undergraduate GPA, interview performance, GRE/GMAT or ALES score, language test score, CV, reference letters and letter of intent are all effective in admission and scholarship decisions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for tuition fees.
Preferably one academic recommendation letter (taken from your undergraduate university), one professional (internship, work experience, etc) are accepted.
No, we do not have application fee.
No, we do not have work experience requirement.
No, we do not have a minimum GPA requirement.
Interviews are conducted in 2 weeks following application deadlines.