A complete application includes the following documents:
1. On-Line Application Form: Candidates can apply more than one program via internet. For each program applied, separate application is formed.
Print-out of Completed Application Form should be added to the Application Package.
Applicants either can submit their application documents, stated in the other required items, in person or can send via post. For each program applied, separate application is formed.
All the application documents become property of Sabancı University. It is suggested to keep the original reports of TOEFL, GRE and GMAT scores for you, and apply with the copies of those exams.
2. Official Transcript: An official transcript, preferably sealed, issued by the Student Affairs unit of the applicant's previous university should be submitted. This document should indicate all the courses taken and the grades received by the applicant.
3. Two Letters of Recommendation: Two sealed letters of recommendation, written by individuals who can assess the applicant's professional potential, motivation and commitment to attend and successfully complete this demanding program are required. Click here to download the Recommendation Letter Form.
4. One Photograph: One photo is needed. If a photo has already been attached to the online application, this is not necessary.
5. Official GMAT/GRE and ALES scores: Any of the following science test results baring the minimum scores and which are within the validity period as indicated below. Photocopies are acceptable for application, but original copies should be submitted during admission.
The University's minimum requirements are;
|GMAT||ALES||GRE (Q) Yeni|
Applicants should request that test scores be sent to institution number 7100. For detailed information, please visit the web site, www.mba.com
Note: The validity period for these scores are as follows : ALES, e-ALES, GRE and GMAT 5 years.
Candidates who have been admitted to graduate programs with minimum Graduate Program Entrance Exam but dismissed from the program can be admitted to the same or a different program without a new Graduate Program Entrance Exam within at most one semester later upon dismissal. Also, those students who are granted with a Master's degree and are admitted to another graduate program at most one semester later upon graduation are not required to submit a new Graduate Program Entrance Exam.
6. English Proficiency Certificate: As the language of instruction at Sabancı University is English, the applicant is required to submit the score of one of the English proficiency assessment exams. Recognized exams, the minimum score required and period of validity are given in the table below. Photocopies of the documents mentioned below are accepted for application; however originals will be requested upon registration in the case of admission.
UDS,KPDS, YDS, e-YDS, YÖKDİL
After the test date, TOEFL and PTE scores are valid for two years; CPE and CAE scores are valid for three years; e-YDS, YDS, KPDS and ÜDS scores are valid for five years.
Applicants who do not submit a valid English Proficiency Exam score, if they are accepted to a program (fulfilling all other requirements) can only be admitted to graduate study on the condition of obtaining a satisfactory grade in Sabancı University’s own English Language Assessment Exam (ELAE). Those candidates who fail to attend or get a satisfactory score in the exam are obliged to attend and successfully complete a full course of English Language Preparation in order to continue with graduate courses. Failure to complete this course successfully will result in termination of enrollment in a graduate program at Sabancı University.
Graduates of Sabancı University are exempt from submitting an English Proficiency Exam score provided that they apply within two years of their graduation.
*If you submit TOEFL IBT, PTE Academic, CAE or CPE scores and take these exams in Turkey, the exam center must be a state university building. ( According to Article 6.3.d of Instruction letter for Foreign Language Exam Equivalencies issued by the Centre for Selection and Placement of Students)
7. Statement of personal and professional purpose
Applicants should provide a maximum 3-page essay describing their reasons for deciding to pursue graduate studies in their chosen area, their research interests, and their goals and plans for the future.
8. Curriculum Vitae
Applicants should include their education and work experience, awards and distinctions and any other information they feel would support their application. The applicant's mailing and e-mail addresses and phone and fax numbers should be provided on the first page.
All applicants should send the hard copy documents in order to complete the application process.
9. Online affidavit for all School of Managements graduate program applications.
- An applicant should have an undergraduate or graduate diploma in order to be admitted to a graduate program and a graduate diploma for a doctorate program.
- Applicants must complete their previous degree programs by the registration period at the latest.
The candidates can submit their application packages in person or can send via mail to the address below address. The date on which the documents are reached to SU will be taken into consideration. Applications sent by email could not be accepted.
Yönetim Bilimleri Fakültesi
Orta Mah. Üniversite Cad. No:27
Orhanli, Tuzla 34956 Istanbul
Tel: +90 216 483 96 71