This 21-month full-time thesis-based M.S. program emphasizes theory, concepts, modeling approaches, modeling and analysis tools in the context of Business Analytics.
The program seeks to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Demonstrated understanding of data-driven decision modeling and analysis concepts and frameworks,
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with fundamentals of business analytics, management information systems, statistical and prediction models,
- Ability to transform complex data into valuable insight and resulting value-adding actions,
- Skills in hands-on data-mining tools and techniques thereby leading to graduates that are competitive in the Analytics job market,
- Deeper expertise in a selected line of research using real data.